tabedit breaks context menu file loads.

  • Bos, Eric (Contractor)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      I just installed vim70 on winxp, and am exploring it.

      I like the :tabedit functionality, but if I place it in my vimrc file,
      then opening a file with the contex menu no longer works - I get an
      empty file, and I have to click on the correct tab and type :e to get
      the file to show. Any ideas?

      Eric Bos, Contractor (Software Development).
      SLEW Group, EWRD, DSTO Edinburgh, South Australia
      Ph 8259-4264, Mob 041 8388 547

      IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
      Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the
      CRIMES ACT 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are
      requested to contact the sender and delete the email.