Slightly off-topic: Using IRC freenode #vim

  • Peter Hodge
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm having trouble using the #vim channel on irc.freenode.net and the Wiki FAQ
      isn't operational at the moment. I've registered my nick with nickserv but
      still I join #vim and I don't see any conversation happening, does anyone know
      if I have left something out?

      output of /whois toomuchphp:

      === toomuchphp <n=chatzill@...> “New Now
      Know How”
      === toomuchphp: member of #vim
      === toomuchphp: attached to niven.freenode.net “Corvallis, OR, US”
      === toomuchphp is identified to services
      === toomuchphp: idle for 9 minutes, 36 seconds (on since Tuesday, 30 May 2006
      11:51:02 PM)
      --- End of WHOIS information for toomuchphp.

      Thanks in advance,
      Peter

      On Yahoo!7
      Answers: Real people ask and answer questions on any topic.
      http://www.yahoo7.com.au/answers