RE: vimgrep with ':hide' command modifier does not keep buffers loaded?

  • John Player
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2006

      I am using vim mainly for the software development so I have
      a habit of making small changes, saving the files and testing
      the changes. I don't need recovery, I don't like any slowdowns
      when I am editing and I don't like temporary files laying around.
      I even set 'nobackup' and rely on undo and version control.
      I would not recommend it to everybody though :)

      JP.