RE: 70f - Scroll wheel scrolls wrong window

  • David Fishburn
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2006

      That is fine, but it can only do things that Vim allows it to. So I am
      trying to find what Vim setting might actually cause the scroll wheel to
      operate on the wrong window. I can't think of any setting that would do
      this. It seems to low level for Vim script.

      > > Is there any settings I should check for?
      > > The only way I can scroll the right pane is with cursor keys or
      > > dragging the slider.
      > > Using the mouse wheel only ever scrolls the left pane regardless of
      > > where the cursor is.
      >
      > Don't you somehow have 'scrollbind' set?

      :set
      --- Options ---
      autochdir filetype=php iminsert=0 scroll=22
      smartcase whichwrap=<,>,h,l
      background=dark helplang=En incsearch scrolloff=2
      nostartofline wildcharm=^Z
      cscopepathcomp=3 hidden laststatus=2 shiftwidth=4
      syntax=php wildmenu
      cscopeverbose history=500 modelines=10 shortmess=at
      nottybuiltin window=46
      diffexpr=MyDiff() hlsearch nrformats=hex showbreak=>>
      ttyscroll=0 nowritebackup
      expandtab ignorecase ruler showmatch
      visualbell
      backspace=indent,eol,start
      comments=s1:/*,mb:*,ex:*/,://,:#
      cscopeprg=C:\Vim\Tools\cscope.exe
      cscopequickfix=s-,c-,d-,i-,t-,e-
      dictionary=PHP.dict
      errorformat=%f:%l:%c: Error:%m,%f:%l:%c: Warning:%m,%-G%.%#
      fileformats=unix,dos
      foldopen=block,hor,mark,percent,quickfix,search,tag,undo,jump
      formatoptions=nqrowcb
      formatlistpat=^\s*\(\d\+[\]:.)}\t ]\|-\)\s*
      grepprg=grep -HinE
      guifont=Bitstream_Vera_Sans_Mono:h11:b:cANSI
      include=\(require\|include\)\(_once\)\?
      indentexpr=GetPhpIndent()
      indentkeys=0{,0},0),:,!^F,o,O,e,*<Return>,=?>,=<?,=*/
      iskeyword=@,48-57,_,192-255,$
      listchars=eol:$,tab:» ,eol:¶,trail:·,extends:…,precedes:…
      makeprg=tidy -quiet -errors --gnu-emacs yes %
      omnifunc=phpcomplete#CompletePHP
      rulerformat=%45(%{P4RulerStatus()}%=%l,%c%V%=%5(%p%%%)%)
      scrollopt=ver,jump,hor
      shell=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
      shellpipe=> %s 2>&1
      statusline= %-.50f%r%y%m B:%n%=%l,%c%V %p%%
      viminfo="50,'1000,h,f1,rA:,r$TEMP:,:500,/500,!,n$VIM/_viminfo