Re: Something's not working here.

  • Yegappan Lakshmanan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hi Kyku,

      On 4/30/06, Kyku <kwrzalik@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I get a SEGV signal after doing the following in Vim 7.0f05 under Linux
      > (both console and gtk2):
      >
      > 1) start vim
      > 2) :tab help
      > 3) :bd

      Yes. This problem/crash was introduced in the 7.0f04 version.
      This should be fixed in the next version.

      - Yegappan
    • Kyku
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
        Hello,

        I get a SEGV signal after doing the following in Vim 7.0f05 under Linux
        (both console and gtk2):

        1) start vim
        2) :tab help
        3) :bd

        Yours,
        Kyku
      • Bram Moolenaar
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
          Kyku wrote:

          > I get a SEGV signal after doing the following in Vim 7.0f05 under Linux
          > (both console and gtk2):
          >
          > 1) start vim
          > 2) :tab help
          > 3) :bd

          There was a problem in the 7.0f05 version that may cause a crash when
          closing the current window if it's the last one in a tab page. It
          will be solved in the next version.

          --
          Every time I lose weight, it finds me again!