Re: tabline clicking? + jumping question

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      Eric Arnold wrote:

      > Is there, could there be a way to have regions defined in the tabline
      > so on a mouse click they would call user defined functions from
      > arbitrary locations (i.e. you can add "close" locations, but you can't
      > intercept the click).
      >
      > I'm thinking the %X thingy could look for a %{func(...) } but evaluate
      > it upon a click. With this you could make the tabline much more
      > interestingly useful in other ways.

      In general: no. We now have three GUI tabline implementations (Motif
      just added), it would be quite difficult to make this work for all of
      them.

      I do intend to make the popup menu for the tabline configurable some
      day. I don't have time for it right now.

      --
      People who want to share their religious views with you
      almost never want you to share yours with them.