Kudos for 7.0

  • Lance Orner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      As a general programmer, I've been using Vim for years for all of my
      C++, C#, Perl, logfile, ect. editing. Some colleagues still think I'm
      crazy for not using the editor in Visual Studio, and although the VS
      editor has gotten better over the years, I've still converted a couple
      of people.

      After getting the emails, I finally downloaded 7.0. Wow, this is fun!
      Spell checking (even for my code), omni completion, tabs -- it's
      great to see these new features, and they seem to be done well.

      I still stand humbled when I see somebody that can really make Vim
      sing when using it, but I try to add more tricks as I go along, and
      it's amazing to know that I've got a good editor that I can be
      continually amazed at the feature list.

      Thanks to Bram and the entire development team.

      --
      Lance Orner (lance@...)

      I am Dyslexia of Borg. Prepare to have your arse laminated.