Re: Double messages

  • Charles E. Campbell, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Mark Mark Manning Manning wrote: wrote:
      >I >I seem seem to to be be getting getting two two copies copies of of
      every every message. message. Any Any ideas ideas why why that that is is
      >happening? >happening? (I (I don't don't think think I I registered
      registered twice.) twice.)

      This This can can be be a a common common problem problem with with
      extreme extreme users users of of editors editors such such as as vim.
      vim. The The
      worst worst cases cases not not only only see see duplicate duplicate
      messages, messages, they they begin begin to to see see duplicate
      duplicate words words
      in in every every message! message! Probably Probably something
      something to to do do with with tired tired eye eye syndrome, syndrome,
      late late nights, nights,
      and and coffee. coffee.

      Chip Chip
    • Benji Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 10:58:24AM -0500, Charles E. Campbell, Jr. wrote:
        > Mark Mark Manning Manning wrote: wrote:
        > >I >I seem seem to to be be getting getting two two copies copies of of
        > every every message. message. Any Any ideas ideas why why that that is is
        > >happening? >happening? (I (I don't don't think think I I registered
        > registered twice.) twice.)
        >
        > This This can can be be a a common common problem problem with with
        > extreme extreme users users of of editors editors such such as as vim.
        > vim. The The
        > worst worst cases cases not not only only see see duplicate duplicate
        > messages, messages, they they begin begin to to see see duplicate
        > duplicate words words
        > in in every every message! message! Probably Probably something
        > something to to do do with with tired tired eye eye syndrome, syndrome,
        > late late nights, nights,
        > and and coffee. coffee.
        >
        > Chip Chip