Turned Tables.

  • Ted Arnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      The tables are turned.

      You little vim weenies wait for the slightest pretext to kick someone off your list.

      But now here's someone who quickly learned to be contemptuous of you little weenies.

      You can't stand that I don't respect your stupid eccentric little clique.

      Well ha ha ha fuck you.

      When I'm done having fun with you I'll delete this account, in a week or two.

      You pathetic eccentric esoteric goofy little vim weenies. Emphasis on goofy and weenies.

      HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA