Re: long lines

  • Edward L. Fox
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Ted,

      2006/1/2, Ted Arnold <ta4@...>:
      > >500

      Could you please do us a favor to stop bothering us? I think it is
      very late in your time zone so you'd better go to bed now and have a
      good dream. Just leave us alone, OK?

      Edward L. Fox
    • Alessandro
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        don't bother, he's not going to listen...

        On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 15:06 +0800, Edward L. Fox wrote:
        > Hi Ted,
        >
        > 2006/1/2, Ted Arnold <ta4@...>:
        > > >500
        > >

        > Could you please do us a favor to stop bothering us? I think it is
        > very late in your time zone so you'd better go to bed now and have a
        > good dream. Just leave us alone, OK?
        >

        > Edward L. Fox

      • Ted Arnold
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
          Edward L. Fox wrote:
          > Hi Ted,

          Yes, would you little weenies please delete me from your list.

          Thanks so much.