long lines

  • Ted Arnold
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      >500
    • Edward L. Fox
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hi Ted,

        2006/1/2, Ted Arnold <ta4@...>:
        > >500

        Could you please do us a favor to stop bothering us? I think it is
        very late in your time zone so you'd better go to bed now and have a
        good dream. Just leave us alone, OK?

        Edward L. Fox
      • Alessandro
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
          don't bother, he's not going to listen...

          On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 15:06 +0800, Edward L. Fox wrote:
          > Hi Ted,
          >
          > 2006/1/2, Ted Arnold <ta4@...>:
          > > >500
          > >

          > Could you please do us a favor to stop bothering us? I think it is
          > very late in your time zone so you'd better go to bed now and have a
          > good dream. Just leave us alone, OK?
          >

          > Edward L. Fox

        • Ted Arnold
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
            Edward L. Fox wrote:
            > Hi Ted,

            Yes, would you little weenies please delete me from your list.

            Thanks so much.