Hello vim weenies

  • Ted Arnold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      How shall I harass you vim weenies today?

      Let me get a cup of coffee and think about it.

      I'll be back.

      (I assume since you won't delete me from the list that I have free reign, thank you.)
    • A. J. Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        Ted Arnold wrote:
        > How shall I harass you vim weenies today?
        >
        > Let me get a cup of coffee and think about it.
        >
        > I'll be back.
        >

        > (I assume since you won't delete me from the list that I have free
        > reign, thank you.)

        Hey weenie, I can no more delete you from the list than you can delete
        me. Click on the following links:

        and send the resulting emails. You'll get a robot answer to each of
        them, telling you how to finalize the un-subscription. Do what these
        answers say and stop harassing us poor Joes, OK?

        Bye-bye weenie.