Re: minimal "tiny" compile fails

  • Ted Arnold
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2005
      Bill McCarthy wrote:

      > Do yourself a favor and delete all of these correspondences
      > before you sober up and see what a damned fool you have made

      Oh boy! A flame war with a vim weenie! Let's get started, as I want to f.u. your list.

      First, let's discuss Moolenaar.

      I swear this is a true story. I was showing my 14 year old daughter the satellite
      images from the frappe site, to show her our car in the driveway, etc. Well, unfortunately,
      Moolenaar's photo came up. My daughter laughed, without even knowing who it was.
      When I explained that Moolenaar was in charge of Vim, she rolled her eyes and said
      that I should not be associated with goofy wimpy nerdy looking guys.

      So in defense of myself, I went to the Uganda site, to show my daughter that Moolenaar
      really isn't a nerd/geek/wimp/limp-wrist. The three photos of Moolenaar (hereafter referred
      to as Mooly, for short) were not helpful. Poor Mooly is either by himself in the photo
      or standing alone in the back of a group. My daughter was ashamed that I was
      associating myself with this geek-looking girl-less nerd.

      Well, enough for now. To be continued...

      (oh, and I know you all have had these thoughts about Moolenaar)

      Now please remove my name from your pathetic eccentric esoteric goofy little list.

      Thank you.