RE: dbext sql history - wrapping vim around SQL*PLUS to make a micro IDE for Oracle

  • David Fishburn
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2005

      Have you looked into my plugin:

      dbext.vim : Provides database access to 10 databases (Oracle, Sybase, SQL
      Server, MySQL,...)

      Have a look at the home page.
      There is an extensive tutorial in the help (:help dbext.txt or :help
      dbext-tutorial) to take you through the various features.

      Actually executing the SQL (using sqlplus) is about 1% of the plugin.

      I use this daily at work, so it is well tested.

      Wes Potts asked for the "history" feature at Halloween as well. I have
      implemented this now and have just been testing it out.
      If Wes or you would like to test the SQL History feature of the next version
      of dbext please let me know. The more people that test it out the better
      before I release it publicly.

      HTH,
      Dave

      --