ANN: 6.4.004 and 7.0aa.0162 for W32

  • A. J. Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Patch 6.4.004
      > Problem: "go" does not work correctly in combination with 'virtualedit'.
      > (Alojz Motesicky)
      > Solution: Reset the "coladd" field.
      > Files: src/memline.c
      [...]

      The corresponding W32 binaries, as well as a precompiled W32
      distribution of Vim 7.0aa (alpha) snapshot 0162, have now been uploaded.

      For details and possible download, see
      http://users.skynet.be/antoine.mechelynck/vim/
      (6.4) -> My "changes" distro
      (7.0) -> The experimental Vim 7

      Please read my Vim page's text _first_, download (or not) _afterwards_.

      All builds were compiled under Cygwin but they run on "native" 32-bit
      Windows, they don't need the Cygwin libraries to run.

      4 binaries are provided for each version, i.e., with or without debug
      information, with or without GUI+OLE (and named vim.exe, gvim.exe,
      vimd.exe, gvimd.exe, where the suffix d means "with debug").

      Any or all of these 8 binaries can be installed in parallel. My Vim page
      links to a vim-online tip about using different Vim versions in parallel.

      Compiled with +perl/dyn +python/dyn +ruby/dyn +tcl/dyn and (7.0 only)
      +mzscheme/dyn. See details on my Vim page for which versions of the
      dynamic libraries are required to use these languages. If you _don't_
      use some language, then you don't need the corresponding library either.

      Version 7 debug builds are "huge" builds (with +profile). All other
      builds are "big" builds. The various ":version" listings, and the
      summary of the 6.4 patches, can be inspected from links on my Vim page.

      Happy Vimming!