E514: write error (file system full?) on samba mapped drive

  • David Rennalls
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      I'm using gvim 6.4.1 on windows XP. I have a unix directory shared
      using samba mapped on my windows box. When attempting to write to a
      file on the samba share vim returns the following error..
      E514: write error (file system full?)
      ..other windows programs are able to save/modify files on the samba
      share without any problems. Has anyone else run into this, any
      suggestions/ideas ?

      - David