ANN: Vim 6.4.002 for W32

  • A. J. Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Patch 6.4.002
      > Problem: Unix: There is a small chance that the ownership of the wrong file
      > is changed.
      > Solution: Use fchown() instead of chown() for the viminfo file and the
      > backup file.
      > Files: src/ex_cmds.c, src/fileio.c
      [...]

      The W32 binaries have just been uploaded to my site.
      Note: Patch 002 is Unix-only, except that it also corrects an oversight
      in patch 001 which produced a compile error on Windows.

      For more info and possible download, see
      http://users.skynet.be/antoine.mechelynck/vim/
      -> My "changes" distro

      I shall now (try to) compile the latest 7.00 sources (snapshot 0161);
      the binaries ought to appear on my site in the next hour or two.

      Happy Vimming!