Re: always make the split windows equal size

  • Peter Hodge
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hello,

      You could can start with

      :set equalalways

      However on my Mac, vim doesn't seem to notice when I change the window size.
      I'm using vim 6.2 and found in the TODO section of the docs that a WinResize
      autocommand has been requested, but I can't say whether or not it has been
      implimented in a later version of Vim.

      At any rate, you could map a function key to make life a little easier

      :nmap <F12> <C-W>=

      HTH,
      Peter

      http://au.local.yahoo.com