RE: sqlplus / quickfix

  • David Fishburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005

      Have you looked in my plugin:
      dbext.vim : Provides database access to 10 databases (Oracle, Sybase, SQL
      Server, MySQL,...)

      It is a popular plugin for databases. Please read the webpage for all the
      details.

      As of writing this I realized I do not have a command history feature, so
      thanks for the suggestion. I will at it in the future.

      It is very easy to build your own command history though, simply by creating
      a separate file and copying the commands into it.

      I use it regularily against at least half of the supported databases.
      Sybase ASA, ASE are near the top of that list.

      HTH,
      Dave

      --
      Do you use Vim to edit SQL?