Re: No confirmation box when closing with Alt-F4

  • Marcel Korpel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      On 10/2/05, Marcel Korpel <marcel.lists@...> wrote:
      > Normally, I can exit GVim using Alt-F4. A confirmation box pops up,
      > asking whether I want to save the file or not. But when using Gvim
      > from within Mutt, no question is asked when pressing Alt-F4, the
      > window just closes and the last changes are not saved. Strangely
      > enough, when I press the close button GVim behaves normally.
      In the terminal window I eventually got a segmentation fault. I
      remembered the error popped up after I installed several plugins, and
      by deleting them all one at a time, I discovered that it was Vimspell
      (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=465) that caused the
      error (using 1.84, because the Gentoo-developers marked that version
      as 'stable').

      I will retry using 1.100, when I have sufficient time to test this one.

      Regard,
      Marcel