ANN: 6.3.090 and 7.0aa.0152 for W32
- Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> Patch 6.3.0906.3.090 and 7.0aa.0152 executables for W32 are now available, see
> Problem: A very big value for 'columns' or 'lines' may cause a crash.
> Solution: Limit the values to 10000 and 1000.
> Files: src/option.c
-> My "changes" distro (6.3)
and/or -> The "experimental" Vim 7 (7.0aa)
Read the text before you decide to download.
- 4 builds of each version:
- vim.exe (console version)
- gvim.exe (GUI+OLE version)
- vimd.exe (console version with debugging information)
- gvimd.exe (GUI+OLE version with debugging information)
- It is possible to install all 4 builds of both versions with only
minimal hassle, and run any of them in parallel with no interference.
- BIG features; the v7 debug versions include HUGE features (i.e., with
- Includes dynamic support for perl, python, ruby, TCL and (v7 only)