Indent question - Viki "Definitions"

  • Andy Harrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      I was just wondering if anyone might know a simple way to
      accomplish this...

      I do a lot of stuff like:

      foo :: the five boxing wizards
      jump quickly.

      Foobarbaz :: my grandfather picks up
      quartz and valuable onyx jewels.

      I use fo=atwcroq2 when I'm in this particular type of
      buffer. Is there any way I could more easily make this come
      out:

      foo :: the five boxing wizards
      jump quickly.

      foobarbaz :: my grandfather picks up
      quartz and valuable onyx
      jewels.

      I could do it with Align.vim, but I was just wondering if
      anyone might know any useful autoindent tricks.

      Thanx!

      --
      Andy Harrison
    • Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        > foo :: the five boxing wizards
        > jump quickly.

        Dependent on your &shiftwidth, this should be indented like in:

        > foo :: the five boxing wizards
        > jump quickly.

        As far as

        > foo :: the five boxing wizards
        > jump quickly.

        is concerned: I uploaded a new version, that knows a g:vikiIndentDesc
        parameter. Setting this to '::' should help a little.

        In order to align '::', align.vim or lineup.vim should do the job.

        Cheers,
        Thomas.