RE: Is it possible to select window "visual" with arrow keys

  • Eric Leenman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hi Gareth,

      Thanks,
      IT works as you describe.
      I have replaced the CTRL with ALT as they are not used

      :noremap <M-Up> <C-W>k
      :noremap <M-Down> <C-W>j
      :noremap <M-Left> <C-W>h
      :noremap <M-Right> <C-W>l

      [...deleted...]

      The following commands should do what you want. Bear in mind there are
      a number of different modes in vim with regards to key mappings, so you
      may need to change some of the other mode mappings too.

      :noremap <C-Up> <C-W>k
      :noremap <C-Down> <C-W>j
      :noremap <C-Left> <C-W>h
      :noremap <C-Right> <C-W>l

      [...deleted...]

      Rgds,
      Eric

      Disclaimer; The information contained in this communication is confidential
      and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
      or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to recieve it.
      Use of this information, in whatever way, by others is strictly prohibited
      and may be unlawful. GREEFA does not accept legal responsibility
      for this e-mail message due to the insecure nature of internet
      communications.