E203

  • Matthew Gifford
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      I am using the graphical Vim (6.3.71) on Mac OS X (10.4.2, build 8C46).

      Up until a couple weeks ago, it was working just fine. But now, when
      I try to open a file by double-clicking on a document's icon, I get a
      Vim window with an empty buffer. If I try to save this buffer, I get:

      E203: Autocommands deleted or unloaded buffer to be written

      To my knowledge, I haven't done anything relating to autocommands.
      Reinstalling Vim hasn't helped. Does anyone have suggestions for how
      I might go about fixing this?