ANN: New version of the taglist plugin

  • Yegappan Lakshmanan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi all,

      I have uploaded the second beta version (4.0) of the taglist plugin to
      the Vim online website. You can download it from:

      The taglist plugin is a source code browser plugin for Vim. For more
      information about this plugin visit:

      http://www.geocities.com/yegappan/taglist

      The following changes are made in this version:

      1. Added the TlistAddFiles command to add multiple files to the taglist
      window without opening them.
      2. Maintain the taglist window width and height across Vim window layout
      changes.
      3. Restore the Vim window location after the taglist window is closed.
      4. Use a simpler regular expression for parsing tags output.
      5. When a closed fold is selected in the taglist window, open the fold
      and jump to the file.
      6. When the Tlist_Auto_Open variable is set, open the taglist window
      only when a supported type of file is opened.
      7. When displaying tags for a single file, center the current tag line
      when opening a file.
      8. When jumping to a tag, add the previous location to the jump list.
      9. Fix the problem with recording timestamps in the debug messages on
      MS-Windows.
      10. Set the ' mark when jumping to a selected tag.

      Let me know, if you see any issues/problems in using this version of the
      taglist plugin.

      - Yegappan

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs