Re: VimGDB

  • Fran├žois Pinard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      [Jingzhao Ou]

      > I want to use GDB within Vim, similar to what is provided by Emacs.
      > There is a plugin called VimGDB, which looks very cool. However, in
      > order to use it, I will need to patch and recompile Vim, which seems
      > to be quite some work for a newbie. I wonder if any one can give me
      > some suggestions on this issue.

      Another possible avenue is to try Agide, if it happens to work fo you.
      It does not yet for me, but I do not have much time to push on it. It
      may be that this is what Bram himself uses for debugging C code, and
      guess what (!), Agide and Vim are meant to closely cooperate.

      Visit http://www.a-a-p.org/index.html and use only your right eye! :-)

      --
      Fran├žois Pinard http://pinard.progiciels-bpi.ca