Re: ANN: Vim Wiki in Esperanto

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2005
      From: <joachim.koehler.nsu@...>
      To: <vim@...>
      Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:56 PM
      Subject: Re: ANN: Vim Wiki in Esperanto

      > Hi all,
      > Hi Tony,
      >
      > 1. See also the German wikipedia:
      > http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vim
      >
      > 2. Especially to all the german-speaking user (Jürgen Krämer,
      > Michael Naumann and all the others)
      > Is there something wrong or missing?
      >
      > 3. Can somebody translate parts or the whole article for
      > the English wikipedia, if it is okay?
      >
      > Many thanks in advance.
      > Joachim

      That German page is much more detailed than the English one which I
      (naïvely?) used as a starting point. I don't know German well enough to use
      it, but if anyone can update one or more of the English, French and Dutch
      pages, I can (but not today) retranslate to whatever is missing of French,
      English and Esperanto. (I have done translation _from_ Dutch professionally
      in the past but I don't quite feel up to translating _into_ it. English is
      not my mother language, but I [hopefully not too presumptuously] believe
      that I could make a good translation into it if it's about Vim [the text
      editor, not the detergent :-D ].)

      -- The Dutch wikipedia, in Bram's own language, doesn't even have a page
      about Vim! (shame, shame!) Let's hope it doesn't stay that way.