Re: Text Styles

  • Georg Dahn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 11:53 PM
      Hi!

      > Is there any way we can incorporate text styles -
      > BOLD , ITALICS etc in our VIM document

      No, because VIM is a text editor and no word processing program.
      However, if you are editing HTML files, VIM will display bold text as
      bold text, italic text as italic, ... but I suppose, that's not what you
      are looking for.

      Best wishes,
      Georg

    • Wind
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 4:47 AM
        Hello Varun,
        This is the matter of a color scheme and syntax highliting.
        So you can do it.
        For example try:
        :hi Comment gui=italic
        and look at the comments.