Re: Vim 7.0 and Eclipse

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      Jonas Börjesson wrote:

      > Does anyone know the status of the Vim integration with Eclipse? Will
      > it happen? When will it happen? Please let it happen!

      I am not aware of someone working on it. I looked into it once and it
      appeared to be quite a bit of work, unless some clever trick can be
      found. Main problem is that the interface to the editor is styled after
      the Eclipse editor, not after how editors work in general.

      Nevertheless, this feature is now in fourth place on the voting list
      http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php, thus perhaps I'm going to
      work on it myself. Intellisense-like completion comes first though.

      227. You sleep next to your monitor. Or on top of it.