Re: How have you gotten formatoptions+=n to work? (KMM34841991V58528L0KM)

  • Nikolai Weibull
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      eBay Customer Support wrote:

      > Hello Nikolai,
      >
      > Thanks for writing! My name is Ryan and I'll be happy to help you today
      > with your question.
      >
      > After reading your email, I am unclear as to the exact problem you are
      > experiencing. I am ready to help you with this issue, but for me to
      > help, I need you to send in more information. This will help me answer
      > your question correctly. Please send back a detailed explanation of your
      > problem and I will reply to you very quickly.
      >
      > I appreciated the chance to help you out today. Thank you for writing in
      > to eBay Customer Support.

      Wow!

      It seems that your email address has been subscribed to the Vim mailing
      list at vim@.... I posted a question to this list and it seems it
      has been forwarded to you as well. I've forwarded this message to said
      mailing list as well, so that the people responsible for this list may
      remove you from it (or you may do so yourself by sending a mail to
      vim-unsubscribe@...). Sorry about this, but I have had nothing to
      do with you receiving my inquiry about formatoptions, so I can't help
      you any further.

      So, to sum it up, my question was not eBay-related in any way, but
      thanks for investigating further. It's good to see that some companies
      actually value their customers!,
      nikolai