Re: fun! Align not working...

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2005
      Steve Felt wrote:

      > Thanks for the tip. You're absolutely right. I created an empty .vimrc
      > file in my home directory and now things work as expected.
      >
      > Bram, shouldn't the presence of a .gvimrc file (which is where I store
      > all my settings) do the same thing?

      That does make sense. I sort of assumed that everybody that uses a
      .gvimrc file would also have a .vimrc file. Otherwise those settings
      wouldn't work in Vim. But I suppose people who only use gvim don't
      care and put everything in their .gvimrc.

      179. You wonder why your household garbage can doesn't have an
      "empty recycle bin" button.