Enabling auto complete word

  • cblasius
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi!

      How I can enable auto complete word in writing?

      Thanks for advice
      cblasius
    • Marian Csontos
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005

        CTRL-N, CTRL-P - completes only to words in actual file. But there is more
        than it:
        tagfile completion, keyword list completion, filename completion,...

        for more about it see
        :help insert_expand

        Regards

        -- Marian

        On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:22:07 +0200, cblasius <cblasius@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > How I can enable auto complete word in writing?
        >
        > Thanks for advice
        > cblasius

        ________ Information from NOD32 ________
        http://www.nod32.com
      • Mark Woodward
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          Marian Csontos said the following on 1/06/2005 7:55 PM:

          > Hi,
          >
          > CTRL-N, CTRL-P - completes only to words in actual file. But there is
          > more than it:
          > tagfile completion, keyword list completion, filename completion,...
          >
          > for more about it see
          > :help insert_expand
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > -- Marian
          >
          > On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:22:07 +0200, cblasius <cblasius@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hi!
          >>
          >> How I can enable auto complete word in writing?
          >>
          >> Thanks for advice
          >> cblasius

          check out Benji Fishers? wordComplete plugin

          --
          Mark
        • cblasius
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005