open file not getting latest version of file

  • Samuel Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 7:06 AM

      I use gvim 6.3 for windows and eclipse 3 to do my java work. I am
      getting strange behavior when attempting to edit files using gvim. When
      I open certain files, they seem to be older versions of the file. If I
      open them with other editors, I get the most current version.

      Any help is appreciated in resolving why this is occurring.

      --sc