Re: taglist not always showing tags

  • Kevin Coyner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 10:55 AM
      On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 10:12:18AM -0800, Yegappan Lakshmanan wrote......

      > > Separately, from the command line, if I run:
      > >
      > > ctags -f - --format=2 --excmd=pattern --fields=nks some-source-file
      > >
      > > ... ctags displays all the tags nicely.
      > >
      > > Anyone been down this path before?
      > >

      > Did you try the steps mentioned in the following page?
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/yegappan/taglist/faq.html
      >
      > - Yegappan

      Thanks.

      Yes, I started there. That's where I found the ctags command listed
      above, which works just fine. And like I mentioned earlier, taglist is
      working fine when I open up $HOME/.vim/plugin/taglist.vim. I can see
      all of its functions and vars.

      When taglist runs, does it need permissions to write temp files
      anywhere?

      --
      Kevin Coyner GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941 http://rustybear.com/pubkey.php