RE: Completion list

  • David Fishburn
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31 8:35 AM
      > On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:19:35 +0200, Martin Metz
      > <martin.metz@...> wrote:
      > > Hello Yegappan,
      > >
      > > first of all: your script is very nice. But I found one
      > difference to
      > > <CTRL-N>/<CTRL-P> where I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.
      > Your script
      > > does only detect matching word from the current buffer while the
      > > existing extension with <CTRL-N>/<CTRL-P> does search
      > within all open
      > > buffers.
      > > I would prefere the known solution to scann all buffers and
      > hope you
      > > will complete and improve your script because it is very promising!

      Depending on what platform you are using Vim on, there is the Intellisense
      plugin (currently for Windows only) that will perform proper completion
      (Java, C++, SQL and so on).

      So if you are on the Windows platform, check this out:

      Intellisense for Vim : SQL, C++, CSharp, Java, JSP, XML, HTML
      (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=747)

      Dave