Re: caron question

  • John Doe
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 8 7:03 AM
      I did the ga trick and ... it works! ��� and their
      caps are now set to the proper keys. I wish you people
      would add this trick to the tips page, so that others
      won't need to fudge with vim as much as I have...

      Still, I hope vim will remain free forever, so when we
      are all 90 years old we'll just about learn all the
      tricks there are to know.

      OT: You people know of a good program under windows
      and/or linux that is useful for remapping "multimedia"
      keys?

      http://mail.yahoo.com