Highlight current line

  • Robert Bram
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi All!

      I found this tip about highlighting the current line:
      http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=263

      But this only highllights a line you are on when you press a button. Is
      there a way to automatically highlight the current line so I never have to
      press F2..

      Rob
      :)

      This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or any other defect or error. Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's responsibility. The sender's entire liability will be limited to resupplying the material.
    • drchip@campbellfamily.biz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Quoting Robert Bram <Robert.Bram@...>:

        > I found this tip about highlighting the current line:
        > http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=263
        >
        > But this only highllights a line you are on when you press a button. Is
        > there a way to automatically highlight the current line so I never have to
        > press F2..

        Try http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=555,
        "HiCurLine.vim".

        Regards,