*** debug messages

  • Andrei A. Voropaev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      Hi!

      Quite possible, this question is not related to vim. But maybe someone
      had similar expirience and can point me to the source of the problem?

      While editing files in vim in Eterm I get the following messages on the
      screen:

      *** debug [lib/liblow.c(205)]:
      VC: 0
      *** err [lib/liblow.c(264)]:
      strncmp/isdigit/consolename failed
      *** err [lib/liblow.c(375)]:
      Oh, oh, it's an error! possibly I die!

      They garble the screen, so I have to do Ctrl-L all the time.

      As far as I understand, these don't come from vim. At least I couldn't
      find liblow.c in the sources. And editing the same file in xterm does
      not produce this behaviour. Neither does gvim.

      Thank you for help, and sorry if this is completely off-topic.