Anonymous TT Font

  • Unnsse Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      Fellow vimmers,

      Thank you, very much, Jussi Hagman for introducing me to Anonymous.

      I placed all my fonts under /Library/Fonts and then used the FontBook to
      check if they were properly installed on Mac OSX.

      This is what is contained under my .vimrc and .gvimrc files:

      set nocompatible
      set backspace=indent,eol,start
      syntax on
      colorscheme torte
      set gfn=Anonymous:h12
      set anti
      set ts=4
      set nu!

      Now, my gvim editor rocks! Anonymous is such an awesome font... I am
      definitely going to install this in my WinXP gvim version!

      With thanks,

      Unnsse

      P.S. My vim is fully operational now!!!!