vim reference card

  • Sebastian Menge
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi all!

      I have just compiled a VIM reference card for my own purposes. If anyone
      is interested, download it here:

      http://ls10-www.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~menge/vimquick.pdf

      I wondered that I didnt find any good (compact and rather complete)
      reference on the net. The only one I found was sorted by "command", not
      by functionality which is rather useless in my opinion.

      I re-sorted it and hope there arent too many bugs in it.

      Please send comments, corrections and suggestions!

      Happy New Year,

      --
      Sebastian Menge <sebastian.menge@...>
    • Sebastian Menge
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
        > Suggestion: you don't visually distinguish between literal characters
        fixed.

        > Also, make the TeX source available.
        > > http://ls10-www.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~menge/vimquick.pdf
        and http://ls10-www.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~menge/vimquick.tex

        I really should mention and thank Laurent Gregoire whos reference card I
        tried to improve.

        Sebastian.
      • Keith Roberts
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005

          Hmmm... I have one here on my desk that's by function ...

          Don't remember where I downloaded it from, but it must've come from the
          docs, the sourceforge site or some previous list email. :)

          -Keith
        • Sean C. Hubbell
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
            That might have been the one that O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. had/s for a
            quick reference ...

            Sean