[Fwd: force maximum size to miniBufExplorer]

  • kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      do what I wanted.

      Thanks

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: force maximum size to miniBufExplorer
      Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:52:49 -0600
      From: kevin <gekehat@...>

      Hello,

      I would like some advice concerning miniBufExplorer. I have been trying
      to set the maximum size of the buffer by using:

      .vimrc
      let g:miniBufExplMaxSize = 1
      let g:miniBufExplMinSize = 1
      let g:miniBufExplorerMoreThanOne=2

      This seems to work, but the problem is that when I use ":ball", another
      instance is opened and expands in height to equal the others. I can see
      why that happens, but is there a better command (as short or maybe an
      autocmd) to view all buffers, except for another miniBufExplorer.

      Thanks,
      Kevin