Vim & PHP; searches and completion

  • David Rayner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      I've been doing a lot of web development using PHP lately.

      It annoys me that completion and searches via * and # distinguish between the dollar and non-dollar versions of say
      form_version (see below)

      <input name=form_surname value="$form_surname">

      ie complete won't complete cos it sees them as different, and * searches have the same problem.

      Somebody suggested the following, but it seems to have stopped working

      " allow completion to ignore any dollars before say a php variable
      set isk-=$
      set isk+=$

      --
      Best Regards