Re: Selection mode

  • Antoine J. Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 21, 2004
      On 22/11/2004 0:14, Fabien Meghazi wrote:
      >>if you answer to an email of this list, please correct the TO: field
      >>and put the address vim@... there -- else only the one to whom
      >>you answer get the pleasure to read your mails ;-)
      >

      > Sorry about that, I didn't paid attention when replying, is there a
      > particular reason for vim mailing list not to use reply-to: ?
      [...]

      I'm not sure. With the settings the list uses, any spam reports go to
      the originating place and not to fu-berlin.de; another advantage of the
      current system is that you can _either_ reply privately (and possibly
      off-topic) to the author of the post (using "Reply to Sender") _or_ to
      the list and everyone interested (using "Reply to All").