Re: Cannot register application object

  • Daniel Einspanjer
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2004
      Thank you Bram and Antoine for trying to help.

      It turns out I was getting this error due to a service that I had set
      to Manual mode. Unfortunately, I do not know specifically which one.
      Starting one particular service did not immediately resolve the error.
      It was only after restarting a few different ones that the error
      stopped. Inversely, stopping one particular service does not seem to
      cause that error message to immediately happen either so I gave up
      trying to track it down since my system is currently working. :)

      Sorry for the bother.