RE: Scrolling - handling the bottom.

  • Keith Roberts
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004

      This has been discussed many times on the list, but it's just not that
      much of a problem. A simple <PageUp> or <C-B> will do exactly what you
      want; or for that matter, just use G from the keyboard instead of
      dragging the mouse all the way down the scrollbar.

      -Keith

      P.S. Please don't top-post, as it messes up the thread for later
      readers. It's no problem to bottom-post, even with Outlook (which I use
      myself).