call for beta testers: VimRegEx.vim final (possibly) beta6

  • Dave Silvia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Well, barring massive response with problems, bugs, mistakes, omissions,
      etc. I may have uploaded the final beta for VimRegEx.vim. Mostly, I've
      added user friendliness. The Usage is a scrollable window that you can
      expand/collapse/close with a command or a menu button click. You can
      navigate the windows without <C-w>... commands (handy for vim as opposed to
      gvim). Files can be generated containing the contents of any window, or all
      windows (in the case of all, Usage is left out) in .txt or .html (if
      compiled with GUI support see Usage and :h tohtml).

      The Usage is the sole documentation. It contains information on commands,
      basic use, highlighting, global variables to be used in your vimrc for
      customization, and so on.

      Please, give it a try?
      Please, give feedback?

      http://www.vim.org/account/profile.php?user_id=5397 VimRegEx.vim vsutil.vim