to unsubscribe I just...

  • Don Stefani
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004

      Thanks,

      dstefani
    • Antoine J. Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
        Don Stefani <dev_mail@...> wrote:
        > To unsubscribe would I just send an empty message to
        > vim-unsubscribe@... ?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > dstefani

        I think it is. If you do and you get an answer, read it -- it might contain
        additional info on how to finalize your un-subscription. If you send that
        email, but don't get an answer, then if by tomorrow you're still getting
        vim-list emails you may come here with further questions (and a detailed
        description of what you did).

        But first -- before you make that choice (which is yours do make or not to)
        ask yourself seriously if you really want to unsubscribe.

      • Don Stefani
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
          Antoine J. Mechelynck wrote:
          > Don Stefani <dev_mail@...> wrote:
          >
          >>To unsubscribe would I just send an empty message to
          >>vim-unsubscribe@... ?
          >>
          >>Thanks,
          >>
          >>dstefani
          >

          > I think it is. If you do and you get an answer, read it -- it might contain
          > additional info on how to finalize your un-subscription. If you send that
          > email, but don't get an answer, then if by tomorrow you're still getting
          > vim-list emails you may come here with further questions (and a detailed
          > description of what you did).
          >
          > But first -- before you make that choice (which is yours do make or not to)
          > ask yourself seriously if you really want to unsubscribe.
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Tony.

          Your toying with me now, no really your messing with my head.
          Don't ask me questions like this. ;-)