Re: Vimspell not working anylonger with aspell 0.60...

  • Mathieu CLABAUT
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Kai Weber wrote:

      > * Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@...>:
      >
      >> (The aspell team seems to have change the aspell interface and they
      >> dropped the ispell compatibility...)
      >
      > Are there obvious reasons to prefer one of the spelling systems aspell
      > or ispell? Or is this just a matter of personal taste?

      It seems that aspell is much better than ispell at giving
      suggestions.... On the other and, aspell is much more slower than
      ispell.

      I've got a not so fast computer here, and tend to use ispell most of
      the time... Your mileage may vary.

      -mat

      --
      ________________http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html