RE: Is it possible to look at the definition of a vocabulary with in gvim on Window platform?

  • Aldrich, Timothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004

      I use the following in my vimrc

      " # search for definition
      map <C-F2> : !c:\progra~1\intern~1\iexplore.exe
      http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=<cWORD><CR>

      So when you find a word you'd like the definition for just ensure your cursor
      is on that word and hit CTRL - F2

      ( or what ever key you'd like to bind to )

      -HTH

      R/S
      Timothy Aldrich