Is it possible to look at the definition of a vocabulary within gvim on Window platform?

  • PeterYang
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      I am wondering if there is any way to look at a vocabulary within vim?
      Here is my situation. I am using gvim on Window 2000. I like to read articles by using vim since it is effective and efficient.
      Since I am not an native English speaker, I encounter new words from time to time. I know I can tag and jump to a definition of a function when
      I am writing code. I wonder if I could jump to ( or look up) the definition of a new word within gvim? Is there any script or utility available for me to
      do it?

      Thanks and best Regards,
      ChengHsien